Associate Restaurant Technology Manager
The Associate Restaurant Technology Manager is accountable for the successful management of information technology projects, including enhancements to existing systems and applications along with the design and development of new systems. This position requires the ability to actively engage, coordinate and manage vendors and IT resources to ensure successful project implementation. As Associate Restaurant Technology Manager for WEND American, you will have the chance to work with the team to build the company's technology platform. This role will involve hands-on support throughout our existing restaurants and all-new restaurants that will be opening. The ideal candidate is someone who excels and inspires as a leader while prioritizing goals and deadlines.
Essential responsibilities will include:
* Oversee the daily operations of the Wend American Restaurant Technology team. Provides hands-on support towards technical changes and escalated requests to ensure all are handled appropriately.
* Manages project/program delivery for Wend American technology related initiatives. Drives prompt execution with quality and solid communication while effectively identifying and clearing roadblocks.
* Build and maintain a high performing team by providing training and development for all individuals and the collective team.
* Continually evaluate team performance through regular one-on-one meetings, annual reviews, and reviewing department metrics. Provides regular feedback and instruction to the team as needed.
* Manages and maintains close relationship with Restaurant Operations, technology partners and 3rd party vendors.
* Seeks continuous improvement towards restaurant technology support, day-to-day processes, and associated costs.
Desired Experience and Skills:
* Bachelor’s degree in IT, business, or related field is preferred.
* Experience in leading business critical projects and implementations.
* Two or more years of management experience required.
* Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
* Exceptional planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
* Ability to balance competing priorities of leading multiple projects.
* Above all else, a self-starter with a positive, team-oriented attitude and sense of humor
* Restaurant experience is a plus!
Why Work for Flynn?
Flynn Group offers a variety of benefits and perks to encourage and empower our employees. We are committed to helping each employee work and live to his or her fullest potential. We offer a variety of benefits and perks while working for us:
* Retirement and Savings Plan
* Short- and Long-Term Disability
* Basic Life Insurance
* Voluntary Life Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Paid Time Off
* Flexible/Hybrid Work Schedules
* Company Outings
* Dining Discounts
* PC/Laptop Purchase Assistance
* On-Site Fitness Center
* On-Site Daycare
* On-Site Café
* FUN Work Environment!
The Flynn Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer