Cash Verification Assistant
Cash Verification Assistant
Founded by Chairman and CEO Greg Flynn in 1999, Flynn Group LP (formerly Flynn Restaurant Group) is the largest franchise operator in the world, and the third largest operator of restaurants, after only Starbucks and Chipotle, in the United States. Flynn Group owns and operates more than 2,600 restaurants and fitness clubs across Applebee’s, Arby’s, Taco Bell, Panera, Pizza Hut, Wendy’s, and Planet Fitness brands spanning 44 states, and Australia, generating $4.6 billion in sales and employing more than 75,000 people. More information is available at www.flynn.com.
Flynn Group Support Center
Our mission at the Support Center is clear - we provide ever improving support to enable our operators to focus on running premier restaurants.
We value our 200+ team members and are committed to setting clear expectations, rewarding and appreciating their contributions and helping them reach their full potential.
We look for people to join our team who think beyond themselves and consider the overall business, that want to "Own it" and take a "Whatever it Takes" attitude in all they do.
This position will be primarily responsible for assisting with daily duties for guest refunds and download bank activity daily for approximately 40 banks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
* Issue guest refunds for multiple brands
* Download daily bank activity for multiple bank accounts
* Download monthly bank statement for all bank accounts
* Assist in various functions: reviewing cash files, bank files, reconciliation of daily bank activity, research cash variances, prepare cash over/short reporting, gift card
* Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Experience and Training
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
* Strong Research & Problem Solving Abilities
* Strong Communication Skills - Verbal, Written and Phone Skills
* Education: Min - High School Diploma. Associate Degree Accounting/Finance preferred
* Journal Entry preparation (Debit/Credit knowledge) preferred, but not required.
Why Work for Flynn?
Flynn Group offers a variety of benefits and perks to encourage and empower our employees. We are committed to helping each employee work and live to his or her fullest potential. We offer a variety of benefits and perks while working for us:
* Medical / Dental / Vision
* Retirement and Savings Plan
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Basic Life Insurance
* Voluntary Life Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Paid Time Off
* Flexible Work Schedules
* Company Outings
* Dining Discounts
* PC/Laptop Assistances
* On-Site Fitness Center
* On-Site Daycare
* On site Cafe
* FUN Work Environment!
The Flynn Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer