Director of Restaurant Technologies
The Director of Restaurant Technology will be a key member of Flynn Restaurant Group’s IT Leadership team. This position will be accountable for the technologies that impact revenue and overall operations for various brands within the Flynn umbrella. This leadership position will be expected to have exceptional communication skills, can operate in a lean environment, be disciplined, well organized, and not afraid to roll their sleeves up to dig in and troubleshoot.
Essential Responsibilities Will Include:
* Directs and organizes technology delivering with high quality in a timely manner.
* Manages 3rd party support and franchisor support relationships.
* Maintains close relationship with Restaurant Operations Stakeholders -Brand Presidents, Market Presidents, and Area Directors.
* Manages project/program delivery for technology related initiatives ensuring prompt execution with quality and solid communication.
* Develops team for progression and succession.
* Evaluates talent effectively, communicates strength and areas of opportunity.
* Seeks continuous improvement to cost effective restaurant support.
* Uses strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with business partners.
* Design team structure and processes to facilitate company growth.
* Proactively coaches and mentors our future leaders
* Keeps costs in balance with demand and service levels.
* Reports to Vice President of Restaurant Systems
* Travel 25%
Desired Experience and Skills
* Four-year degree in Business, Accounting, IT, Economics, or Logistics
* Worked in, or supported, restaurants or retail business
* Five years managing teams
* Strong skills in system design, project management, and resource management.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to articulate complex IT concepts and related value to business leaders.
* Ability to balance competing priorities of leading multiple projects.
Why Work for Flynn?
Flynn Group offers a variety of benefits and perks to encourage and empower our employees. We are committed to helping each employee work and live to his or her fullest potential. We offer a variety of benefits and perks while working for us:
* Retirement and Savings Plan
* Short- and Long-Term Disability
* Basic Life Insurance
* Voluntary Life Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Paid Time Off
* Flexible/Hybrid Work Schedules
* Company Outings
* Dining Discounts
* PC/Laptop Purchase Assistance
* On-Site Fitness Center
* On-Site Daycare
* On-Site Café
* FUN Work Environment!
The Flynn Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer