IT Field Technician
IT Field Technician
Founded by Chairman and CEO Greg Flynn in 1999, Flynn Group LP (formerly Flynn Restaurant Group) is the largest franchise operator in the world, and the third largest operator of restaurants, after only Starbucks and Chipotle, in the United States. Flynn Group owns and operates more than 2,600 restaurants and fitness clubs across Applebee’s, Arby’s, Taco Bell, Panera, Pizza Hut, Wendy’s, and Planet Fitness brands spanning 44 states, and Australia, generating $4.6 billion in sales and employing more than 75,000 people. More information is available at www.flynn.com.
Flynn Group Support Center
Our mission at the Support Center is clear - we provide ever improving support to enable our operators to focus on running premier restaurants.
We value our 200+ team members and are committed to setting clear expectations, rewarding, and appreciating their contributions and helping them reach their full potential.
We look for people to join our team who think beyond themselves and consider the overall business, that want to "Own it" and take a "Whatever it Takes" attitude in all they do.
Daily operations of the Field Service Technician to include service calls, Preventive Maintenance Visits and Install Projects that has to do with any work done in our restaurants.
Field Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Day to Day Operations of a Field Tech including traveling to perform servicing, repairing, and maintaining all equipment in our restaurants.
- Test computers, peripherals, hardware, and software to ensure that they are working at 100% functionality.
- Act as a technical resource to assist users with resolving computer issues.
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds regularly.
- Work with and without supervision.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace while maintaining excellence in repair and cleanliness.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Expected to be on call for critical system issues during the evenings and/or weekends and holidays.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- General computer experience and knowledge is preferred.
- DOS/Windows knowledge
- Cabling knowledge
- Network knowledge.
Physical Requirements / Environmental Conditions:
- Requires prolonged sitting and driving at times.
- Continues good driving records.
- Requires stooping, bending, standing, walking, and reaching.
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced, multi-faceted office environment.
- Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling moderate amount of weight up to 55 pounds.
- Requires close vision, depth perception and distance vision.
- Requires ability to hear speech at normal levels and speak in audible tones.
- Ability to follow and understand oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work cooperatively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to understand and follow complex oral and written instructions.
- Ability to perform responsibilities without necessity of close supervision.
- Ability to drive to locations where needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others.
- Ability to meet attendance standards to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to maintain a generally positive attitude.
Why Work for Flynn?
Flynn Group offers a variety of benefits and perks to encourage and empower our employees. We are committed to helping each employee work and live to his or her fullest potential. We offer a variety of benefits and perks while working for us:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Retirement and Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Company Outings
- Dining Discounts
- PC/Laptop Assistances
- On-Site Fitness Center
- On-Site Daycare
- On site Café
- FUN Work Environment!
The Flynn Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer