Founded by Chairman and CEO Greg Flynn in 1999, Flynn Group LP (formerly Flynn Restaurant Group) is the largest franchise operator in the world, and the third largest operator of restaurants, after only Starbucks and Chipotle, in the United States. Flynn Group owns and operates more than 2,600 restaurants and fitness clubs across Applebee’s, Arby’s, Taco Bell, Panera, Pizza Hut, Wendy’s, and Planet Fitness brands spanning 44 states, and Australia, generating $4.6 billion in sales and employing more than 75,000 people. More information is available at www.flynn.com.
Flynn Group Support Center
Our mission at the Support Center is clear - we provide ever improving support to enable our operators to focus on running premier restaurants.
We value our 200+ team members and are committed to setting clear expectations, rewarding and appreciating their contributions and helping them reach their full potential.
We look for people to join our team who think beyond themselves and consider the overall business, that want to "Own it" and take a "Whatever it Takes" attitude in all they do.
The Project Coordinator will help coordinate all aspects of the design production and entitlement process of new store and the remodels of restaurants across multiple brands in the Flynn portfolio.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Facilitate the design and development of construction documents and entitlements process for inline/end cap, freestanding and remodel sites for multiple brands.
* Review plans with operations and construction to maintain brand & Flynn build standards.
* Coordinate outside consultants, architects and civil engineers to maintain project schedules.
* Maintain accurate and detailed project tracking through SmartSheets.
* Maintain & develop partnerships with real estate, construction and procurement teams.
Experience (and other qualifications):
* Project / program management experience preferred.
* Development-related experience in construction, engineering and/or architecture is ideal.
* Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
* Sound internal motivation, decisive, detail oriented, planning/scheduling, and problem solving.
* Demonstrated track record of sound project management skills with past success in driving results.
* Clear and effective communication and the ability to partner well with cross functional departments.
Why Work for Flynn?
Flynn Group offers a variety of benefits and perks to encourage and empower our employees. We are committed to helping each employee work and live to his or her fullest potential. We offer a variety of benefits and perks while working for us:
* Medical / Dental / Vision
* Retirement and Savings Plan
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Basic Life Insurance
* Voluntary Life Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Paid Time Off
* Flexible Work Schedules
* Company Outings
* Dining Discounts
* PC/Laptop Assistances
* On-Site Fitness Center
* On-Site Daycare
* On site Cafe
* FUN Work Environment!
The Flynn Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer