Real Estate Coordinator
Real Estate Coordinator
Founded by Chairman and CEO Greg Flynn in 1999, Flynn Group LP (formerly Flynn Restaurant Group) is the largest franchise operator in the world, and the third largest operator of restaurants, after only Starbucks and Chipotle, in the United States. Flynn Group owns and operates more than 2,600 restaurants and fitness clubs across Applebee’s, Arby’s, Taco Bell, Panera, Pizza Hut, Wendy’s, and Planet Fitness brands spanning 44 states, and Australia, generating $4.6 billion in sales and employing more than 75,000 people. More information is available at www.flynn.com.
Flynn Group Support Center
Our mission at the Support Center is clear - we provide ever improving support to enable our operators to focus on running premier restaurants.
We value our 200+ team members and are committed to setting clear expectations, rewarding and appreciating their contributions and helping them reach their full potential.
We look for people to join our team who think beyond themselves and consider the overall business, that want to "Own it" and take a "Whatever it Takes" attitude in all they do.
The Real Estate Coordinator will be a full time position. Responsibilities include reporting to, and supporting, the Senior Director of Real Estate (RE) in processing real estate transactions, detailed tracking of various projects and statuses, report updating using Microsoft Office software programs, and ensuring tasks are completed on time.
Essential responsibilities will include:
* Handle incoming Landlord and Operations’ questions, including real estate related requests and other issues.
* Maintain detailed tracking sheets for new jobs ensuring all items are completed. This will include following up with responsible people, tracking dates, communication with team members, etc.
* Redline documents being negotiated and track all changes.
* Review due diligence items received such as survey and title and work to resolve any issues or concerns.
* Track lease renewals, follow up with landlords for needed documentation, draft letters to landlords and review with legal.
* Create tour books including compiling property information by interfacing with other Brokers, uploading data to Google Sheets/Maps
* Update spreadsheets in Excel for executive team overall pipeline review.
* Complete other duties as assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Experience
* College degree strongly preferred.
* Three plus years’ experience of administrative support in a similar role
* Experience in real estate; commercial/corporate real estate preferred.
* Ability to work effectively in a high-growth environment and a rapidly changing organization.
* Very strong organizational skills required
* Proven advanced computer software skills with Office 365
* Ability to learn new software programs with ease (SAP, Smartsheet, BOX, Concur, Teams, CoStar, etc.)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong attention to detail is a must
* Strong team player with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Why Work for Flynn?
Flynn Group offers a variety of benefits and perks to encourage and empower our employees. We are committed to helping each employee work and live to his or her fullest potential. We offer a variety of benefits and perks while working for us:
* Medical / Dental / Vision
* Retirement and Savings Plan
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Basic Life Insurance
* Voluntary Life Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Paid Time Off
* Flexible/Hybrid Work Schedules
* Company Outings
* Dining Discounts
* PC/Laptop Assistances
* On-Site Fitness Center
* On-Site Daycare
* On site Cafe
* FUN Work Environment!
The Flynn Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer